Clevedon Pony Club is a member of the Auckland Manukau Pony Club (together with Mangere Pony Club, Meadowbank Pony Club, Totara Park Pony Club and Beachlands Pony Club). Uniforms must be worn at mounted and unmounted rallies. Our uniform consists of:
- Green/yellow rally shirt (available for purchase through the club) or white long sleeve shirt with green tie (ties available from Clevedon Saddlery)
- Green/yellow long sleeve jacket*
- Natural coloured jodhpurs
- Hair should be in a hairnet or tied back neatly
- Suede chaps are not allowed
- Tie badges and certificate pins can be purchased from the club
- Back protectors must be worn for cross country riding and must comply with NZPCA standards
- Helmets must be worn when mounted and must comply with NZPCA standards.
- Jodphur boots with optional leather chaps, or long riding boots may be worn.
* Jackets can be purchased from Embroider Me in Botany Town Centre (opposite New World). You can opt to have your child's name embroidered on the front.
At external events where our riders compete on behalf of Manukau District, members are issued with team uniforms and saddle blankets.